Statutory and other information
1. We are Clydebuilt Business Solutions Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland (Company number SC213842).
2. The registered office of the company is 5 Straiton View, Straiton Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH20 9QZ. The trading address is Suite 1, Trojan House, Phoenix Business Park, Linwood, Renfrewshire, PA1 2BH.
3. Telephone number: +44 (0)141 847 1920
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We are a software house specialising in providing solutions and support to the Logistics Supply Chain.
6. We are members of the UK Warehousing Association and the Freight Transport Association.
7. VAT Registration. Our number is GB 761 8832 05
8. Professional liability insurance. We are required to hold professional liability insurance. Our professional indemnity insurer is Marsh Commercial of Leven House, 10 Lochside Place, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DF. The territorial coverage is worldwide, excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada.
9. Our schedules of service and our standard terms and conditions of business are governed by, and should be construed in accordance with Scots Law.
10. Feedback is welcomed. We aspire to embed in our culture the attributes that we feel distinguishes our company. We invite clients to provide feedback on our performance so that we can measure the extent to which we achieve our goals
11. We also aspire to be diversity and disability friendly. We strive to avoid all forms of discrimination or bias and to accommodate any of our customers or our people or suppliers who have difficulty accessing our office or have any form of disability. Discrimination on the grounds of race is not tolerated.
12. Modern Slavery Act 2015 introduced changes in UK law focused on increasing transparency in supply chains. Clydebuilt Business Solutions aspire to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place in the company’s supply chain.